The evangelistic church and the parochial house make one architectural unit. Construction of the church started in 1905, and the church was consecrated the next year. The altar is at the northern side, while the bell-tower is on the southern.
In the front part of the building is a two-floors bell-tower. Above the second floor windows is a clock with faces at four sides. The bell-tower ends with a sharp roof segment. At roof’s top is a small slim hexagonal cupola. The facade is in facade brick. On the altar there is a large oil on canvas painting of Christ the Saviour (242×120 cm).