Temple of the Chaste Mother Paraskeva, Jakovo,
By its geographical location this monastery does not belong to the realm of Fruska Gora monasteries, but belongs by its historic ties. It is devoted to Saint martyr Mother Paraskeva, and the legend tells that it was built by Stefan and Angelina Brankovoic, in the second half of 15th century (benefactor Georgije Raka, beginning of 19th century). The monastery was the site and meeting place of important historical events. At this very place met Aleksa Nenadovic and the Austrian emperor Josef in 1788. From 1789 to 1791 it was an army warehouse, and in 1813 here stayed Kardjordje and his son Aleksa. After the collapse of the First Serbian Uprising and up to 1815, here sojourned Studenica monastery monks bringing with them the relics of Saint Stefan Prvovencani. Here Karadjordje met with priest Matija Nenadovic. It is believed that the well, built by Mother Angelina (Brankovic), has miraculous water, because here rested the relics of Saint Petka, during the transfer through Serbia.