Russian Orthodox Church
Belgrade, Takovska 4,
St. Trinity church is in Tasmajdan park, near St. Mark church. The “white emigration” built this church in 1924. The church has a collection of church relics and a library with rare books – brought from Russia after the revolution. In the church are mortal remains of Petar Vrangel, general of the “White army”.