Saint Ana Chapel
Djordje Vajfert, an industrialist from Pancevo, built this chapel in 1923 as a family memorial. It is the spirit of secession that dominates over the facade, the bell-tower and the dissected roof space, while apertures have elements of Byzantine architecture. The building has an irregular base in relation to the bell-tower and the sacristy. At the eastern side, by the porch, is the bell-tower with a square base. Near the chapel a low rise house was built, rectangular in base, with sane decorative elements as the church, in secession style. The west facade is with a porch carried by four neogothic pillars. Gable part ends with figures of two angels, simetrically put. Same decorative elements appear on the bell-tower and in front of the roof wreath.