Saint Mark Church
Belgrade, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 17,
The church is in Tasmajdan park. Built in 1931-1940 at the site of the old church from 1835, and based on projects by architects Petar and Branko Krstic, in Serbian-Byzantine style. In its construction style it resembles Gracanica monastery. In the southern part of the naos is the sarcophagus with bones of Serbian tzar Dusan, brought from his memorial church of Saints Archangels near Prizren. In the church is one of the richest collections of Serbian icons from 18th and 19th century.