Temple of Saint Archangel Gabriel, Sopot (at the bottom of Kosmaj),
Tresije monastery was built on the northern slope of Kosmaj, in the time of despot Stefan Lazarevic, at the end of 14th century or at the beginning of the 15th. It is first mentioned in 1641. Twice destroyed and burned by the Turks. According to an inscription on a stone plate near the entrance door, the monastery was renewed in the 17th century. The last destruction was during the First Serbian Uprising and it remained in ruins till 1936, when repair works started with the building of a spacious lodging. In 1941 works were stopped, and resumed in 1950-1951, when the cupola was erected. It is a one-arch church with a side entrance which is uncommon. It is made out of stone, dimensions being 15 x 7 meters, with a tree-sided altar apse.