Extends between Bulevar oslobodjenja and Nebojsina street. At this spot, during the attack on Belgrade in 1806, was one of the bivouacs of the Serbian rebel army. After the capture of Belgrade all the fallen rebels were entombed here. Prince Aleksandar Karadjordjevic, at this military cemetery, installed a monument in 1848 and with an inscription: “In honor to Serbian heros who bravely fell for their country”. It should be stressed that this is the first public monument installed in Belgrade. The park was formed after the monument was erected, and quite enlarged in 1903 and 1904, when an arbor was made and can still be seen on a small elevation. A shelter was made in the park, just before the start of World War II, and in that shelter, during German air-raid on Belgrade on April 6th l941, 192 innocent civilians were killed. A stone plate at that place reminds of the tragic event. There are also several other monuments in this park.