Belgrade, Ljutice Bogdana 1,
Stadium of „Red Star“ football club. At the place of an old and worn-out sports ground from 1927, a new and modern sports object was constructed. The stadium officially opened its gates on September 1st 1963, for a national championship match with Rijeka (2:1). Stadium’s capacity is nearly 100.000 spectators (official seating capacity is 55.000), and it is aimed for football and track-and-field. Besides the football field, athletic lanes and other sports arenas, there are also 4 grassy fields and one gravel field, secondary fields for training and follow-up facilities (locker-rooms, club, restaurant, press centre). Within the complex there are also a sports hall, a medical centre with saunas and hydrotherapy, as well as two business buildings with club’s offices, “Red Star” museum and a guest’s lounge.