Beograd, Humska 1,
Stadium of “Partizan” football club, the sports facility with the longest tradition in ex- Yugoslavia and Serbia. It used to be known as “stadium JNA”. By its size it is the second sports complex in Belgrade, built in 1949. First match was played on October 9th l949, between Yugoslavia and France (1:1). It covers a large football stadium with capacity of nearly 50.000 (official seating capacity: 32.710), athletic lanes, 2 grassy fields, 1 tartan field for training and follow-up facilities (locker-rooms, club, restaurant, press centre). Within the complex there are 17 tennis courts (dross), a boxing hall, a fitness room, a medical centre; and also sportsbusiness space. The complex is aimed for football, athletics, tennis, marksmanship and martial arts.