King Peter Street
It is one of the oldest Belgrade streets. It is supposed that at this site in 1st and 2nd century AD was a Roman forum, just as a basilica and public baths. The first official pharmacy in 19th century was in this street (at the place where today is the house number 8), just as the first town hotel „At the deer“ (between Gracanicaka and Cubrina streets, turned down in 1938). Patrijarsija of the Serbian Orthodox Church, Orthodox Cathedral, and the oldest Belgrade “?” restaurant are in this street today.